The full, updated agenda for the 2018 RightsTech Summit is now available on the RightsTech Summit website. The Summit will be held October 5 as part of the New York Media Festival at the Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York City.
Topics will include:
- Rights registries and databases
- Copyright reform
- Provenance and authentication
- Metadata standards
- Digital scarcity and unique digital assets
- Remixes and user-generated content
- Art and artificial intelligence
- Investing in rights and rights-tech
- Automated licensing hubs
- Tools for DIY artists
- And more
For information on how to register for the Media Festival and the Summit click here.