We’re pleased to announce the official dates for the next RightsTech@DEW conference. The event will be held on February 5 and 6, 2018, at the Marina Del Rey Marriott in Los Angeles as part of Digital Media Wire’s Digital Entertainment World expo.
The RightsTech Project will host a dedicated track of panels, presentations, and keynotes on each day of the expo, while attendees will enjoy access to the entire two-day expo, including tracks on movies and television, games and interactive entertainment, brands and advertising, VR and AR, and more.
Topics in the RightsTech track will include:
- The future of machine-readable rights
- Solving music’s black-box data problem
- Hollywood and blockchain
- Alternative financing models for artists and creators
- Rights, derivative works, and user-generated content
- Artificial intelligence
- Registration and authentication
- Valuing rights and royalties
- and more
For information on how to register click here. For RightsTech speaking opportunities contact Paul Sweeting at [email protected]. For sponsorship opportunities contact Andrea Elliott at [email protected]. For all other inquiries contact Tinzar Sherman at [email protected].