Nathan Lands, co-founder and CEO of blockchain-based rights registration platform Binded, Virginie Berger, CEO of Pan-European music rights licensing hub Armonia Online, dotBlockchain Music co-founder Benji K. Rogers, and Dubset Media CEO Stephen White are just a few of the leading rights-management pioneers you’ll meet at this year’s RightsTech Summit in New York.
The summit will be held September 27th at the Museum of Jewish Heritage at Battery Place in lower-Manhattan, as part of the 3-day New York Media Festival. The preliminary agenda for the conference has now been posted on the RightsTech Summit website.
- The future of machine-to-machine rights management
- Metadata and unique asset identifiers
- Authentication, provenance and rights registries
- Licensing hubs and online marketplaces
- Overcoming resistance to sharing ownership and rights data
- Copyright reform and technology
- Investing in rights-tech and copyright-backed assets
- Trusted data vs. trusted databases
Plus keynotes, special presentations and fireside chats.
Click here for information on registering for the RightsTech Summit and/or the New York Media Festival.
Interested in speaking? Contact Paul Sweeting (firstname.lastname@example.org). For sponsorship and RightsTech membership opportunities, contact Andi Elliott (email@example.com).